Immortal Nanny Dad

Group Leader
Hi everyone, I am from Miracle Scans and I am translator of this series. I am currently the only in Miracle Scans. Meaning I have to do the translating, getting raw and entering the fonts. I acknowledge my quality would not be on par with other more scanlation groups. But i hope to be constantly improving. I am translating few series in the same time. Feel free to take a look at all of them.

Please support do my work by visiting my website and read from there

https://miraclescans.com

ivv

Dex-chan lover
uhhhh,,, I'll keep a bookmark on this. This looks like the webnovel i was reading recently until it became pay stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
It's hard to say whether this will be good or bad.

I just hope MC isn't arrogant.

I get the author is trying to be unique by not making it "Goes back to the past and was a former cultivator" instead it's just a Cultivator dying and taking over the body of a spoiled rich kid. It's pretty stupid since essentially the kid isn't really his. In terms of plot, Godly-stay at home dad is a lot better(even though that novel is pretty bad as well so that says something) I hope this can be good
So it just feels like a cultivator kidnapped someone life or something lol
But then again if it's based on a WN, clearly there are details we don't know. Maybe both souls merged? Heck, idk.
Though i have to admit, the fact that he made both villains fight each other and make them lose face in public was pretty funny. But dam there's so many girls, idk if it's harem or not. Also dang he slapped a women in the face in front of his daughter...

Dex-chan lover
Insert a loli into a manhua? What works in Japan couldn't be so bad, could it?!

Dex-chan lover
This feels so much like Godly Stay-Home Dad that it will obviously follow the same pattern so I bet he would grow to dote heavily on his daughter then eventually his baby mamma so this will most like come to need a romance tag.

p.s. the title is bad, anything 'nanny' is just terrible

Group Leader
the name of manhua is actually "fairy daddy" which is close to a how kid thinks.

MD@Home
Um... also, apparently his arts may be Fairy arts? His attacks are "worm" related, like paralyze worm, or "heart change worm"?

Also, I wish the dad isn't the typical xianxia bad ass, but asking him to be an idiot dad who loves his kid might be asking for too much...

Reasonable art, reasonable translation, reasonably cute kid. Why not? :D

This is so nice and wholesome.
Daddy beating the shite out of everyone for his princess,reading this kind of stuff is always fun.

Yeah it's actually pretty nice to read one of these where the MC isn't a complete sociopath (I mean he's still incredibly blase about murder but I suppose you can't have it all)

Users who are viewing this thread