Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest

Fed-Kun's army
He actually did it, a sequel to Nakama Power.
Im suprised that even with a artist change, the style is like so close to the old one.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh thank god this got a sequel. I was lacking some nakama power ups lately.

Fed-Kun's army
With foes like that, it becomes certain that we will have more Nakama Power happening in this series.

And here we get the plothole of why Acnologia and Zeref never decided to fight them. Acnologia wanted to kill all other dragons, and Zeref wanted to be able to die—the newly introduced gods could solve both problems.

jak

Contributor
It's dumb that Juvia was left out. She should be there alongside Grey.

Dex-chan lover
@Prominis

Nah, the plotholes could easily be exaplained with Acnologia not being able to beat them (they supposedly have the same power so it’s basically 5v1), and that there’s no guarantee Zeref would die fighting them (it could end up with them fighting eternally because these 5 D bois have some yet unexplained power).

@Prominis
@Serapheid wow, you really thought about it, I just assumed there’d be lack of communication and exchange of info b/w different continents! Apart from the fact that the dragons are really tough to find
( and the one who’s easy to find got his powers already stolen)
Also, the dragons are basically a secret, only those who comes for the 100 years’ quest, are the only ones to whom the information is disclosed, they are sworn to secrecy as well.
But they mostly die (the ones who goes on this mission) only Gildarts came back alive, but couldn’t tell ‘em the deets cuz it’s confidential.
Most likely that stopped the flow of information and hence, here we are!
Also, zeref was kinda immortal, but he made monsters to kill him, his trump was END ( ie natsu revived from the dead), only he could kill him, especially since natsu was his reason and source behind dark magic, it sounds kinda logical, the one who borne the monster called “the black wizard”, could only END it! Makes total sense ( and believing that, Mavis also left defeating zeref to Natsu)
The 5 dragons probably fled from the ancient war among humans and dragons , so they were probably in hiding OR it could be that they were never involved in the war, hence Acnologia had no knowledge of their existence.
GOD this comment got HUGE!
Thanks for reading, whoever did take the trouble to!

Hey, I just noticed! That the name of the scanlation group is “sorcerer weekly”, the popular wizard magazine in Fairy Tail world!

@ehyclipse

Yeah it did a To Love Ru Darkness. My god, the original Fairy Tail got down voted so badly.

People really don't pay attention to the related section do they?

Fed-Kun's army
Not too often writers use the "final boss who don't want to BE the final boss" personality type. Curious to see how they're gonna fix this. Natsu's been getting some spotlight, but I think this is a Gajeel answer.

Users who are viewing this thread