Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 94

Power Uploader
Longest chapter by far, I hope the my PR'd version was readable, our new PR was asleep, so we'll have him overlook it again, and we'll reupload the better verison when hes finished!

Dex-chan lover
That was good. Curious to see how the raid will go, and where the father is. I'm expecting that they meet in time to participate the raid.

Aggregator gang
167 what a beautiful number, today i'm going to sleep well ^^

did MC turn down the raid o_O? why isn't he on it, those ants sure can evolve fast.

Thank you very much for the chapter! It's ... well, dense. To say the least. Mc seems becoming bipolar, a mommy's son once and a tremendous killer a moment later. Anyway this manhwa is surely one of most enjoyables of it all.

Dex-chan lover
He makes really stupid choices sometimes. It pissed me off in the novel.

He fears that he will die.... KEK he will die miserably by being eaten

Dex-chan lover
Does he really have a reason to fight or put his life at risk now? after saving his mom and becoming rich? if the team of 20 S ranks fail then the world is done for anyway with him being the only one able to fix everything.

Those last panels, MC got that Saitama serious punch aura

Aggregator gang
@Terkke
I am now part of the novel readers club and anything I say would only be a spoiler.
Really only click the next "spoiler" if you really want to know.
He's not seeing his father for a loooooooong while, unless the artist decides differently. Also my favorite character is about to join our gang in about 8 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread