Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Already very contradicting though. He exposed himself to the villagers. Now it’s gonna leak out...

Fed-Kun's army
@UnknownSaint111 Yeh, said that in the last chapter already, hes so much about hiding, then he got kicked out and BAMS, 100% OP power in all your faces. Shouldnt search for too much logic in it, than it will be more fun i think, i mean, his personality seems fine and chill, the Art has something nice in my opinion, just need to ignore that it isnt the most logic path :D

Dex-chan lover
aah, I see. She is one of those people who thinks it makes sense to needlessly aggravate a dragon. Something that even if she doesn't fail, is bound to mess up the ecosystem in the area big-time (unless this is one of those "dont eat much, sleep all the time, and animals aren't scared of its territory" kinds). Not to mention help eradicate a rare species that usually is going extinct by itself in most settings.

I'm confused about allen gift .how much Allen gift ,why it can't be detected 🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
@badru : In the webnovel it said
gifts including apprasial skills have ranks, and appradial skills do not work on higher rank skills, his gift is greater rank then the highest known rank of gift, so apprasial failed.

Fed-Kun's army
@badru my guess is that he is Literally Born with his power. so technically nothing was gifted to him. thats why he has no gift to be detected.

Dex-chan lover
5db3b164dcdd73d02595e13e38c7dca0d0e0996e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I don't get it. Does MC want people to know that he is fucking invincible or not?
If he does, why did he not demonstrate any of his skills before he got kicked out?
If he doesn't, why is he flaunting his power level so much? I could understand emergency situations, but here he is just casually sparing with someone who claims to be this generation's Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread