Made in Abyss s2 trailer

Dex-chan lover
https://youtu.be/NNwD_Hx1GHY

Oh boy time to watch innocent kids get tortured again!

But no seriously this trailer gives the dark fantasy vibe which is really cool but terrifying

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I can already hear myself lamenting for the poor children.

Dex-chan lover
Wish the author was less of a pedo. It would be great to share this series with other people but there are a lot of scenes that REALLY make me not want to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN To be honest with you, there are other suspect scenes shown in the series in addition to that one, like Rico being drawn up naked and every other character's obsession with Reg's dick. The list goes on. A lot of that stuff is going to rub people the wrong way, especially those who aren't too deep into anime/desensitized.

I think there's an argument to be made that everything that happens within the anime falls within acceptable bounds (I haven't seen the video you linked to yet) but looking at the manga, and stumbling upon the work that the author does in his free time, dude's definitely a pedo of some variety. Therefore when people raise their eyebrows at the stuff that happens in the anime, there's not a lot I can do to defend it since I know what kind of place it's coming from.

Everyone has different tolerances but I already know half of the people I would want to show this series would be skeeved out by it. Same thing with lots of people being creeped out by Big Mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread