Youkai Gurentai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What? They enlisted criminals? So this is some kind of suicide squad?
And there I thought it was wierd to order assault without special preparations.
Also funny how oni refers to some lowly kappas and natto yokai as "kin".

Dex-chan lover
A bit much "deliberate edgyness" (like the psycho-faces they sometimes make) but could be OK. Don't expect too much, but at least it's different.

Dex-chan lover
Can totaly see the hitotsume being the 1st to die.

A weird 1st chapter since we have no clue as to how mc is a youkai or that she was part of a squad.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused with the female lead. She is human, right? How she can turn into a fox youkai?? 😅

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift
she's probably a fox youkai originally, they can transform in folklore, her mom gave her a rope at the start: it looks like some of seal/purification thing so I'm betting it helps her seal part of her powers so she blends in with humans or something. this first chapter is confusing though and I doubt it's the translation so I don't see much potential for this manga, but I'll probably read a 2nd chapter just in case

Dex-chan lover
After rereading it, I noticed something. She's the one who released the seal for the team. Is it possible that she is a shrine maiden?

Fed-Kun's army
A63.png
The way that Crow holding the M14 in that position is somewhat uncomfortable. Maybe M14 is not really suited for him with those hands.
M14 with pistol grip would be OK though, for that position.

Users who are viewing this thread