Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - Scheming Princess

Dex-chan lover
It maybe monthly, but maybe because the novel stopped being translated (ran out of chapters? Forget), it seems to be quite a long time since the last update.

Thanks for the release as always.

Dex-chan lover
I need to refresh myself as to what’s going on in the story now. It’s been awhile

Man. This hero tomoki is like the 3 heroes from the shield hero novel or something else. N that princess is so damn twisted

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how everything goes once all the heroes and transmigrators encounter one another.

Dex-chan lover
Well at this rate by the time the manga starts closing in on were the novel left off the isekai fad will have passed.

I wounder, what will the next fad be?

@Sep10trion Middle ground would be boring. Ever read about the great moderates in history? Of course not.

Double-page supporter
So hopefully that dream he had was because he’s about to encounter her soon, would rather see him meet her than destroy the evil princess and naïve summoned hero party.

Dex-chan lover
What chapter of the LN does this correspond to? Trying to get ahead from the manga but I’m clueless

Aggregator gang
With all these scheming and deceptions, a single wave of his hand by Makoto is enough to bring it all down. But too bad, Makoto is still kinda soft, Still.

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing to have both the MC and this princess have the same goal of wanting to stick it to the goddess, and yet they'll undoubtedly clash because the princess will sacrifice everything and everyone around her to achieve her goal. That said, while the princess is ruthless, we've seen that when push comes to shove, the MC can be ruthless himself, so I'm curious to discover how they will interact. They're incredibly distant currently, and I can't see how they would meet.

Guns are not easy to make
It needs millions of dollars investment
It probably cant be made with the wacky memory of a bullied ,good looking, pathetic and dumb middle schooler

Aggregator gang
I hate this kind of villain in manga/anime/LN. They're being portrayed as some sort of high intellect mastermind but in reality, it's just that the people around the villain have shit for brains. It's like characters outside of MC's circle are so susceptible to manipulations and deceptions. They harbor not a single shred of doubt towards one another despite growing in such a hostile environment. Getting tired of this troupe.

Japan really loves their brainwash and mind manipulations troupe, don't they.

Double-page supporter
I may have forgotten from chapter to chapter, but that alchemist called "Yukinatsu Kazusa" is someone transported too? Coz that name is totally not other-worldish xD
Also you gotta love how every isekai kid have lots and lots of knowledge to reproduce our technology. Am i the only one who doesnt know how to build a pistol like the one on that paper? Coz i have no idea how to build a magazine or a primer, but a teenage from a country where firearms are banned knows? Sounds legit.

@lunarrider: its pretty "meta" nowadays for princesses to be twisted in isekai/fantasy series.

Users who are viewing this thread