The Soulless Duchess

thanks for the TL, translators~ story looks interesting
i dont think you guys need to explain everything tho like "i became his right hand"-- i'm pretty sure the future readers are going to be smart enough to know these terms ^^;

Okay the description was a bit misleading. I thought it would be like all the other where she gets ignore and a rich dude picks her up. It hasnt gotten that far yet but I'm pleasently surprised so far

Shows promise, thanks for the translation and I hope you keep it up! We're a long ways away from the raws.

It's funny how no matter how similar these sort of plots are, they somehow manage to grab my attention.

Usually its another woman that takes the attention of the fiance but whoa her male cousin just took her man. Ditch him! Not worth how he was treating her like a pawn.

Contributor
Hey, guys! I'm one of the main staff of D&A Scans. I'm sorry if the T/N's made you feel offended in any way but that's not what our aim was when using them. We actually wanted to help people who have difficulty using English by explaining terms that are not that clear or difficult words. I hope you understand our reasoning. If the T/N's are too bad, then we won't post them. We'll try posting them at the very bottom of the chapter(?). We consider everyone's opinion on this matter. Thank you for understanding. ❤

Edit: The T/N problem and the Duchess problem is now fixed.

I didn't like the T/Ns either, but I figured you were just being mindful of the many people on this site whose native language isn't English. They were just a liiiiittle distracting, lol. I think putting at the bottom is a good compromise @_Kaoru_.

Contributor
Poor girl, falling in love with a asshole gay man.

Duke Argentine should be a much better man for her.

About the cousin
HOLY CRAP. He totally manipulated her tragedy. He was constantly disgusted with his father being a total spend-thrift that he sucked up to the MC in the past and seduced the blondie all to feel better than everyone else. He tried to ingratiate himself to the ML, but he wasn't having any of his shit because he's seen people like him before and isn't fooled. Apparently, he's working with a shady organization. He could be a possible traitor!!!!!!!!!!! OMG the raws are crazy!!!

omg the heroine has powers ;;; FINALLY

+ huge thank you for the group putting in a lot of work into translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread