Author The Duchess With An Empty Soul
Thank you for the uploads! Very interested to see what happens!
Yes... Destroy them all..
I’ve only read up to Ch 27, but I really like how the creator is shaping the characters. I’m surprisingly enjoying the romantic developments, too.

Would def rec to a friend! πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ
@ohkimch where did you read do you have a link pls
πŸ™„Her cousin is toxic and is obviously only looking after himself when he's telling her to "bear" abuse πŸ™„πŸ™„. She needs to dump him as fast as her fiance
This is really an interesting manhwa, thank you for the update.😊 I like how the story is flowing.

Because I have zero patience, I looked at the raws.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œAnd DAMN BOIII she gets cooler and awesome, tho I can't understand. 😎Really looking forward to the remaining chapters.
Oof this translation
This fucking sniping garbage TL
Thank youuuu ^^
Thank you 😊
Omggg...
They should die...really...i hope the FL get her revenge on these two...
Goshh every chpter makes me boil with anger...
Thank god shes not that naive anymoree
This so bad, it's the worst being betrayed by the person you thought loved you, only to discover he will never love you because he likes men, wow!
Disgusting too not because they are gay but their behaviour is truly disgusting, it seems they are not even trying to hide it, and they played with her feeling even though for her cousin she's family...
Thanks for the upload.
Last edited 3 mo ago by Kimchii02.
Thanks for the update!
Omgggg I love these types of mangas!!! Please upload!!! I’ve been waiting so I can binge read this!! 😭😭
YESSSS you go girl! I LOVEEE how she fights back this way. A lot of other comics would show the lead fighting back through other, slightly more tame and subtler means ... Don’t get me wrong, i still love those moments, but it’s just so refreshing seeing this main character get all flashy and aggressive :))) thanks for the update!
the translation of chapter 5😭. it's just google translated or something.
Dumb bitch got holes in her brain
FUCK HIM UP BITCH
I love this manga so much I can't wait for chapter 6! much love to authors and everyone involved in this series <3