Author Babylon episode 7
Damn. Just, damn... Talk about a way to fuck up people's minds.
In what way?

I have not seen this anime adaptation, but I was planning to. Did something happen that was so disturbing, because I already experience one anime adaptation earlier in the year that I had to drop for this reason, or is it something that happens with the characters in the story?
@May_Lily
Last edited 20 days ago by Sono.
Whoa that sounds awesome guess i'll go ahead and add it to my list.
@Sono

O_O;. . .

Well it looks like I am not watching Babylon then. Thank you for answering my question, Sono.
Last edited 18 days ago by May_Lily.
I picked Babylon up for crime drama and a bit of political thriller... I didn't expect psychological horror...

I was wondering why they put the usual disclaimer warning in the front rather than in the back like normal. man what was the author smoking... This is just a level of writing I can only dream of finally being capable of achieving. That scene in this ep where is a sort of psychotic genius I am out of words for. And cinematography throughout the episode really helped the fearful mood sink in.

@May_Lily @sterven Watch it it's great. I can guarantee that this will be a hidden gem to come.

@Sono Hey can you put that in a spoiler plz? I don't want more people to get spoiled for this show. It's better unspoiled.

Also, now I know how people felt when they found out how Madoka Magica isn't the typical magical girl show.
Last edited 20 days ago by DANDAN_THE_DANDAN.
Just binged it and fuck it,
Looking forward to end of year for the next episode… Wait, it's already that time of the year? What am I doing again this whole year…

Also,
I am not going to risk going through the same issue I experience months earlier, @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
@421cookies Oh, you man of culture.

@May_Lily Sanity is a small price to pay for a masterpiece like this
Not for me.
@May_Lily Any way to edit your quote of what happened, just to avoid spoiling for someone who hasn't seen it yet?
I took care of it.
I took care of it.