Babylon episode 7

Contributor
Damn. Just, damn... Talk about a way to fuck up people's minds.

In what way?

I have not seen this anime adaptation, but I was planning to. Did something happen that was so disturbing, because I already experience one anime adaptation earlier in the year that I had to drop for this reason, or is it something that happens with the characters in the story?

Dex-chan lover
Whoa that sounds awesome guess i'll go ahead and add it to my list.

Dex-chan lover
I picked Babylon up for crime drama and a bit of political thriller... I didn't expect psychological horror...

I was wondering why they put the usual disclaimer warning in the front rather than in the back like normal.
Comparing suicide to sex and, in ep 6, manipulating emotions to coerce death to those susceptible...
man what was the author smoking... This is just a level of writing I can only dream of finally being capable of achieving. That scene in this ep where
they fill in the parts where her body gets chopped up with shots of MC's family cooking an innocent bento
is a sort of psychotic genius I am out of words for. And cinematography throughout the episode really helped the fearful mood sink in.

@May_Lily @sterven Watch it it's great. I can guarantee that this will be a hidden gem to come.

@Sono Hey can you put that in a spoiler plz? I don't want more people to get spoiled for this show. It's better unspoiled.

Also, now I know how people felt when they found out how Madoka Magica isn't the typical magical girl show.

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged it and fuck it,
half season and most of the main casts already dead.
Looking forward to end of year for the next episode… Wait, it's already that time of the year? What am I doing again this whole year…

Also,
JC Magase is hot af

Contributor
@May_Lily Any way to edit your quote of what happened, just to avoid spoiling for someone who hasn't seen it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread