Hatsukoi*Rail Trip

I know CGDCT manga often contain lots of information about their particular niche, but combined with the TL notes at the end, this really feels educational for using Japan's railway transportation.

Nobody:
Translator:

I-LIKE-TRAINS.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I thought all the information at the end was part of the manga itself, it is reeeaaally impressive if the translator did all of that! O_O

not gonna lie i thought this manga title hatsukoi railtrap so i immediately jump to it.

OMG OMG OMG!!!
don't care about trains but the art's so cute that I feel like I just ate a LOT of sugar!!!

hopefully that there will be an anime of this sometime in the future just any other manga within the same Magazine as Hatsukoi Rail Trip. In the magazine Manga Time Kirara. And YES this manga is serialized under Manga Time Kirara, actually it's in Manga Time Kirara MAX in the same sister magazine as Gochiusa, Kiniro Mosaic, Stella no Mahou, and Comic Girls.

Dex-chan lover
@arthurtam This is MTK, man. If it does not die after 2-3 volumes, then it will definitely receive anime, since now these guys have adaptation in each season.

@yurirei When I read the comments of moe yuri fans, I seem to begin to understand why traditional metalheads hated glam metal fans so much. You just turn yuri into some trendy fetish and praise works that don't even try to be anything other than bait.

@SuperOniichan
traditional metalheads hated glam metal fans so much

What does that means?

I don't actually care much about yuri or not. I mean I like it, but I like fun more. Yuri is like a good condition to make comedy become perfect. That's why you will tend to see my face on almost yuri comedy, sometime romantic one, but extremely rarely on dramatic yuri. :))

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei This means that the trendy attitude to things that you think is serious or that even simply pretend to be it, is annoying.

@SuperOniichan
Sorry for bothering you but trend or not is just a matter of time. Think it like that will make you be less annoyed.

the writer of this manga Yuunon Nagayama, you'll see a bunch of her works for lolis in school swimsuits on pixiv

Users who are viewing this thread