Freezing - Vol. 34 Ch. 225

Dex-chan lover
It's been on hiatus for like a year now. Wonder if the author and artist are focusing on other works or if one of them has health issues.

Guys Im looking for a manga with a plot of a hug pillow or futon turned into a girl (onee-san type) and visit a boy, can't remember the name but I think the artist is yuu tachibana or something like that and I can't find it

Dex-chan lover
@mesaoracle the author has so many backlogs manga he created
Others have collab with him got haitus or
axed
And he created a new manga too this year

Dex-chan lover
and to think i started off reading this because of Satellizer's tits

i mean...i still am sticking around for it...

This author has a BAD HABIT of never finishing a lot of his manga.Just as Gengo is fed up with the transcendental bullshit,readers of this manga are fed up with it's constant hiatus bullshit while Lim Dal-Young goes off,and makes another manga that barely has been translated yet.Just finish the damn story,it's obvious that it's nearly done,just FINISH IT ALREADY!🤬
I don't know what mangaka is worse with hiatus status,Miura,Togashi or Lim.

Dex-chan lover
@Peridot Miura, hands down. You can't even compare this to Berserk in terms of how many times he has gone awol to play a game or something or to how long that has been going vs this story. I do think that Berserk is way more time consuming to draw and much better art wise but still, its been like 2 years since
Casca came out of her coma/stupor
and there has been little since.

Dex-chan lover
@MesaOracle 2 years, that's nothing with Dal Young. He's got 6 on hiatus and the longest one has been Aflame inferno; 7 years. Followed up by The Legend of Maian with 5 years.

Two possiblities about the several hiatus:
- He is like a web novel author and writes on a whim.
- He is like Stephen King and nothing under his name is his work, and they are just commercial works, with tits, of course.

What ? Another Dal Young hiatus? I'm shocked , SHOCKED !! [/sarcasm]

That probably explains why the MC has finally decided to man up and do something useful ... this MC taking a stand is surely a sign that the end is nigh :p

@MesaOracle Oh yes,I 100% agree about Berserk.I've caught up months ago only to see
Casca lose her crap once she takes one look at Guts.It's pretty sad.She goes to normal,sees guts then has PTSD hardcore.
I can't compare Lim-Dal Young's hiatus on a lot of works,hell there's a manga he's writing that hasn't been translated much at all but maybe 2 chapters.
Question is,Who's worse with hiatus status?HunterxHunter or Berserk?Let's not forget Miura is was "disciple" of Morikawa,so it amazes me how Miura surpassed his own teacher in art,even if it's digital in some of Miura's Manga,even his hand drawings are beautiful.I could take pages from Berserk and hang them on my wall as works of actual art.

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo
The actual reason: he writes himself into a hole and can't find a way to get out of it so he digs deeper and deeper hoping to find his way out on the other side. Looks up realizes he is fucked and moves out and pretends he didn't write it.

The best and most obvious example would be unbalance 3. A string of stupid all leading up to the "i have cancer" reveal that made no sense and because the 6 other points of insane drama was just not enough for him.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s pretty obvious at this point, but Freezing likely won’t return until the author’s most recent manga finishes. It’s a monthly series, has 16 chapters so far, and is drawn by the same illustrator that does Freezing. Unfortunately only 2 chapters are translated so there is really no way to tell how far along the plot is or gauge on how long it will go for.

There is a special place in hell reserved for this author. I will never forgive him for legend of maian, not to mention all the other works of his on indefinite hiatus..

I knew catching up on this was a mistake and did it anyway, so I suppose I have no one to blame but myself.

Users who are viewing this thread