Succubus ja nai mon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Strangely nice and wholesome, as always.
Still no [Monster girls] tag though.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG ive been waiting for fucking EVER for this series, Thank you so much for picking it up

Dex-chan lover
It lives!
I had just been thinking about this a couple weeks ago, very glad that it's back.

Does anyone know how many chapters are out now? I think it only gets releases quarterly?

Well this is essentially softcore hentai but seems decent I enjoy smut with a story sometimes.

@icedkocha if I interpret the raw link correctly there seem to be 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray, someone realized this forgot to be translated for so long! Looking forward to more, especially now that the cyclops is hard gay for "Succu-chan". Was not expecting that at all.

I think there is torrent of raw and its already tl ed on /u/ but not ts yet... anyway finally, the wait is worth it, thank /u/ all for your hard work! *bows*

Fed-Kun's army
a true Succubus appears...

Have wonder why this manga doesn't have a male MC (meaby no 🤣)
that's because the author draws hentai 😁 and he has draw some monster girl action too 😍

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm unsure whether or not Sakura is a succubus that's unaware of her true nature, because if she is then we have to come up with an explanation for why Naomi, a real succubus, couldn't tell that she's talking to another of her kind like she claims she can.

... Maybe she's only part-Succubus, thus why she has no horns like Naomi?

I have two volume 1 and 2 , atm there is no third book roughly speaking there should be 12chapters ? Btw hope this gets continued , you guys will love the second volume , its borderline smut :,)

Users who are viewing this thread