A Royal Princess with Black Hair

nice! another webtoon for me to read. thanks for translating and I hope you continue to til the end. thank you!

Interesting lol both minded alike 😂😂😂😂 I'm pretty sure one of them are going to fall in love. But idk who is first tho. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for the translations!

I like Solace taking the effort of translating the sound effects, but I prefer the English sentence structure of the Angel and Devil team. I guess I'll be reading both groups' scanlations.

Oof, that's so sad that Angel and Devil team dropped this. I don't really like Solace's translation..after seeing the other one's, theirs sounds really off and as if they're translating things in the wrong way.

Solace translations, stop being greedy and taking projects you can’t finish. Why would you try to take a project away when someone already started to translate it?

The solace translation is so bad compared to Angel and Devil's one... Can't you just let them do this translation ? They were the first moreover... 🙄🙄🙄

This shows a lot of promise. Not sure when Solace translations sniped it when they are in desperate need of editing, but as long as it gets translated by someone at least legibily I can't complain.

Contributor
Guys, I want you all to know that everything has been resolved with Solace and we don't want anymore conflict. We apologize for taking this publicly with the chapter and this has escalated even further. Me and the leader have talked it out and apologized to each other for our own mistakes. We don't want any more conflict between us so I would really love it if everyone would stop saying things about them. Let's spread love everyone and let's forget about this whole mess! Because both our groups surely don't want to be reminded of this whole thing anymore since it's done. Please understand guys! ❤❤❤ Let's all be happy. In the end, we're just both scans group that had a lot of miscommunications at first but it's all done and over with. Stuff happens! Life happens haha! Enjoy your day everyone! ❤😍

Aren't solace is being rude? Judging by who is the first uploading this manhwa, can you (solace) just uploading 1 chapter to appreciate your staff work? If the matters turns like this. You'll be that bad. 😪😪

I was going to read the Solace uploads anyway... I find their translation is better.

How can solace do that to other scanlations? Devil and angel’s the first one doing that translation and you want them to turn it down? Just because solace is a big translation doesnt mean you can just stealing other minor translations group! 🤯 Its okay devil and angel’s team, we’re always on your side ❤️❤️❤️

Everyone saying solace sniped this manga.... you realise they uploaded it 3 hours after Angel and Devil scans.... it takes much longer than 3 hours to scanlate a chapter and upload it. It's not a snipe if you both happen to be working on it at the same time smh

Group Leader
@Suzanne Solace stole nothing so please refract from misleading words and rumours that are not true. The series belongs to no one and Solace had started working on this a couple days before it got released by Devil and angel Scans.

How can people be so petty b,iased and trying to put down one side by comparing them, ha? both translations are good, if you prefer with simple one go to devil's if you prefer more complete structure one go to the solace's. don't need to said "A's trans is much better, B's is so weird, just give this manhwa to A, don't be so greedy" etc etc. Be respectful please, they are human too, they lacking of sleep and free time irl only to scanlating this for FREE and this isn't something you CAN throw sh*t to ^^

Contributor
Now, everyone please stop commenting hurtful things. Just stop everyone. No one wants this conflict. No one should be taking anymore sides, please. Enough. This has been resolved already so please refrain from commenting about this topic and just enjoy the friggin manhwa!

Users who are viewing this thread