Houkago no Goumon Shoujo

Contributor
If this just ends up with him getting the shit beat out of him or tortured out of him every day, it's gonna suck.

it is torture but without horror, instead it had harem ecchi and end it with comedy. hmm ? really makes you think right.

So this is Aku no Hana "light" where you actually don't see how sick the mind of the female cast is.

This is actually worse than Aku no Hana, because people will have more sympathy with "mob rule" and "mental torture" as well as "sexual baiting".

By the way, we have the duality often described as the "good cop, bad cop"-phenomenon in this story, where one entity tries to appeal the victim while the other one abuses the victim. In reality, both of them are harmful to the victim, but the victims mind will cause it to become open/"intimate" with the seemingly "good person" in the process, making it harder for him not to obey their collective interests.

Don't let the surface fool you, both of the female characters are sadistic to the root,otherwise they would've opposed each other to the point where there would be only 1 or no member in the club.

I'd advise to add the psychological-tag to this manga, because even if it is subtle, once you've read enough psychological-tagged stuff, you will understand how nasty this manga is in reality.
The main character basically becomes a victim of Stockholm syndrome over the course of the story, so this is not a comedy but rather a horrible mess of how to torture the mind of the sane reader.

Dex-chan lover
For a random manga with a silly plot, there's a surprising amount of depth in these characters, although not immediately obvious.

MC-kun is a little bit of a pervert although he doesn't admit it.
Black-Hair-chan is sadistic but does her research mostly out of curiosity and for fun.
We all know Busty-Blondie-chan is thirsty for some MC Holy Pew Pew Juice.
Annoying Yuri Girl with Oppai has Androphobia although through MC-kun she learns that not all men are rapists.

Character development is also surprisingly very organic so I'm not worrying about the quality of the plot for now.

Recommend this to anyone looking for a new ecchi series to read that's at least passable. The "torture" bit is just a gimmick... or I'm just a masochist but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think I'd like it, but I liked it. It really is an interesting twist with a loveable cast.

Well, one of them is a learn-to-love , but at least you can find a way to like that one person.

Is this manga still going to be scanlated? I found the chapters scanlated pretty funny. Will there be further updated scanlations?

Okay, this is just stupid. Every character is a stale trope with almost no depth and are insufferable in their own ways. Ch 3 was so insufferable, played out, and so 10 years ago that I couldn't even get enjoy the ecchi situations. Plus, weak male leads are trash.

Users who are viewing this thread