Release That Witch - Ch. 80 - Battle of Eagle City (Part 1)

Contributor
Was so happy when I saw there is new chapter but we are focusing on these side stories now ... and it's not even a bit interesting. And it's only "part 1" too so there will be more of it.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, its not a side story. Its a war between siblings after all, so there must be views from the other sides of the battle too

Dex-chan lover
The enemy can't burn down your capital if you burn down your own capital (with them inside)

Double-page supporter
"It stinks here!" You just signed your own death warrant.

That stink is methane, a highly-flammable gas that's used in explosives.

Dex-chan lover
The king/usurper son looks so much like our MC that I was temporarily confused. I know they're brothers but still. Grow a beard or something, king boy.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, I really hope that wasn't oil in the waterway.

This royal family has some absolute scum if that was.

Dex-chan lover
Do what you want because a pirate is free... you are a pirate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Poor guys, poor poor fools

I am waiting for a much better battle coming soon ... i hope its soon anyway

Double-page supporter
@Speedphoenix it sounds contradictory but it really isn't. It attests to Garcia's planning and wits to keep a back up plan like an escape route that he wants to search for and block off. But it is in her nature to stay back and fight before she utilizes the retreat. So the order of events would if he can't beat her now since she wants a face off he'll block off all possible escape and corner her.

At least that's what I got from it.

In any case, she definitely looks hella prepared and these guys are most likely walking into a big old trap.

Users who are viewing this thread