Organ Divider - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Two people

welp they killed all the people they saved before by destroying the world

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is so great it survives in the post-Singularity-tech-barbarian-apocalypse of their Dyson sphere megastructure.

Double-page supporter
@bthao the giant sphere world encasing the planet split up in neat square panels, I'd bet that whatever ancient civilisation actually built the planetary dyson sphere planned for the potential loss of structural integrity and included sealing bulkheads to protect whatever was inside them from vacuum.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if everybody really died. The dyson sphere is so big and thick, it might have something to support life even they divide into pieces. If the dyson sphere where to collapse unto the planet, nobody is going to survive from that even the guy who they launched out of the dyson sphere.

I suspect what Toda destroyed where some kind of anchors keeping the dyson sphere from braking and drifting away from each other. It's a good decision of destroying those anchors, those high landers will definitely defile earth just to find some lost tech which I believe there no longer are.

Also, "part 01" !? So is there plans to continue the series or the world of the series?

This manga is a good example of why all manga artists should provide a rough outline of the plot to the publisher before the first chapter is drawn. And it's another reason why I should not start reading a manga because I liked the art in the guy's previous series. God, I hope there isn't any more since I'd probably read it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Final volume doesn't come out until spring of next year. I would imagine Sigama taking a break until then. I wanted to check out what he had to say about part 2, but motherfucker tweets so much that Twitter wouldn't load his tweets from early October anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Part 2 must happen, glorious ending, but to many unanswered questions.

Group Leader
That was actually nice (this whole manga).
It seems like it was axed (because of weird timeskip) but it didn't feel like it because even from the 1st chapter pacing was... interesting (not in a bad way? it did made story more engaging and fresh, imo). I liked it.

Double-page supporter
That was actually nice (this whole manga).
It seems like it was axed (because of weird timeskip) but it didn't feel like it because even from the 1st chapter pacing was... interesting (not in a bad way? it did made story more engaging and fresh, imo). I liked it.
hey fellow new reader in 2023 lmao :salute:

this ruled imo, messy but who cares. would love part two one day...

Users who are viewing this thread