Potion Danomi de Ikinobimasu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29.1 - Multiplying... Hey, that's not true!

Dex-chan lover
If you spot any typos, please post it in the comment, I will fix it as soon as I get back home.

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru is kinda villian like in this ch, even tho it was her who took down the kidnappers... Celes punished her a bit tho 😅

Dex-chan lover
@commandodude second, the first one when that fake priest tries to stab Kaoru, he got stormed
well but if you mean the first to Kaoru, then it is

Dex-chan lover
@Cythyel I mean she already broke several rules of war and is never not scheming about something. Hell she gave Fran what now looks to be an immortality potion and that is just pure torture.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda getting annoying at this point how hard she tries to just be like "eeh no please dont hurt me" and "no i am weak and pitiful little girl, help me!" meanwhile she can just go and say "you mere mortal dare to order me"

Dex-chan lover
@Sharkexpert12 not really, those are middle ages war like actions... as for Fran, she didnt have the intention of making Fran a forever young maiden, just wanted to make her younger, guess she screwed it up at that time... 😅 if Fran wouldnt be a blonde, i wouldnt mind her being like that forever 🤤

Contributor
95+% of corrections are small mistakes.
The translation is absolutely readable and understandable like always.
For some reason decided to go through it and list corrections this time since you left a comment about posting typos and such.

Click the spoiler button for corrections:

Page 2:
Do you know how worried we are?
->
Do you know how worried we were?

Page 3 (just being nitpicky/these sound better):
The criminals are lying on the wagon's platform.
-> (one of these)
The criminals are lying inside the wagon.
The criminals are lying inside the wagon on the floor.
The criminals are lying in the wagon.
The criminals are lying in the wagon on the floor.
(or could replace criminals with culprits.)
(Came back to this after looking at page 4, since the guards are 'rolling around on the floor, recommend the first one to avoid confusion:
The criminals are lying inside the wagon.
It's implied that they are lying on the wagon's floor/platform since there isn't any else they could possibly lay down on.)

These girls are victims other than me
->
Other than me these girls are also victims

Page 4 (nothing wrong with this, could keep this no problem, just a tad shorter and to the point. More concise):
and the guards who are rolling on the floor are the kidnappers' accomplices!
->
and the guards rolling on the floor are the kidnappers' accomplices!

It's not a big town but if there's a kidnapping group staying here, it will become a bad rumor
-> (replacing but with so implies that because it's not a big town rumors spread faster and wider throughout the town)
It's not a big town so if there's a kidnapping group staying here it will become a bad rumor

Not to mention, the town guards are accomplices, it will be a terrible scandal for the Lord.
->
Not to mention, since the town guards are accomplices it will be a terrible scandal for the Lord.

If they don't do well, it will become an international problem.
-> (one of these)
If they don't handle it well it will become an international problem.
If they don't handle it properly it will become an international problem.

Page 6:
The gentleman over there, may you explain the situation?
->
The gentleman over there, can you explain the situation?

The merchant who owns this wagon is part of a "Beautiful Girl" serial-kidnapper group!
->
The merchant who owns this wagon is part of a "Beautiful Girl" serial-kidnapping group!

Page 7:
The guards who are rolling over there. Even though they knew the "Beautiful Girls" are kidnapped and being carried out of the town but they just laughed with the kidnappers.
->
The guards rolling over there, even though they knew that the "Beautiful GIrls" were kidnapped and being taken out of town they just laughed together with the kidnappers.

They are the accomplices!
->
They are accomplices!

Why must you repeat "Beautiful Girl" many times...
->
Why must you repeat "Beautiful Girl" so many times...

"The guards are the accomplices of the kidnapping group". This is an outrageous scandal.
->
"The guards are accomplices of the kidnapping group". This is an outrageous scandal.

If this news is spreading, it will be a big problem, because it damages Doriszate's "face", this town is the point of contact with the neighboring countries.
-> (one of these)
If this news spreads it will be a big problem because it damages Doriszate's reputation and this town is a point of contact with neighboring countries.
If this news spreads it will be a big problem because Doriszate will lose face and this town is a point of contact with neighboring countries.

Page 9:
And to call the Goddess' faithful servant, a big explosion and that golden cloud have appeared above us.
->
And to call the Goddess' faithful servant, a big explosion and that golden cloud appeared above us.

Ah... uhm... That explosion and golden smoke must be the invitation from Goddess' Celestine to here faithful servants.
->
Ah... uhm... So that explosion and golden smoke must be the invitation from Goddess' Celestine to here faithful servants.

She might want to call us...
-> (one of these)
She might have wanted to call us...
She might have called us...
She might have wanted to call to us...

Page 11:
It's hurt! For now, please forget about the thing I told you earlier...
->
It hurts! For now, please forget about the thing I told you earlier...

Page 12:
Well, could everyone come with me to the headquarter?
-> (one of these)
Well, could everyone come with me to headquarters?
Well, could everyone please come with me to headquarters?
(If it was specified whose headquarters it is then you could put (Knight's used in example):
Well, could everyone come with me to the Knight's headquarters?)

No, I just saw 6 soldiers acted together with the "Beautiful Girl" serial-kidnapper group just now.
->
No, I just saw 6 soldiers act together with the "Beautiful Girl" serial-kidnapping group just now.

I don't know how many soldiers are corrupted... I won't comply, I'm not stupid.
-> (one of these, go sounds a little better than comply in the context)
I don't know how many soldiers are corrupt... I won't go, I'm not stupid.
I don't know how many corrupt soldiers there are... I won't go, I'm not stupid.
I don't know how many of the soldiers are corrupt... I won't go, I'm not stupid.

Page 13:
As expected, he doesn't give up with that... However, it's certainly troublesome if this keeps up...
->
As expected, he didn't give up with that... However, it'll be troublesome if this keeps up...

Then, would you please take me to an unobtrusive place like the square or the plaza,
->
Then would you please take me to a public place like the square or the plaza,

Page 14:
Oh, If you don't want to ask, may we leave right away?
->
Oh, if you don't have anything to ask, can we leave right away?

Because I treasure my life, so, I definitely will not yield.
->
Because I treasure my life I definitely will not yield.

So, instead of wasting time staying here, you could use that time for the preparation...
-> (one of these)
So, instead of wasting time standing here you could be using that time making preparations...
So, instead of wasting time standing here you could be using that time to make preparations...
So, instead of wasting time standing here you could be using that time preparing...

Dex-chan lover
Kidnapping children: Nah.
Calling godess flat: I SHALL SMITE THEE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

That's how godhood works, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@commandodude:
1. The guy who tried to stab Kaoru was killed by lightning.
2. Celes has destroyed countries/regions before when people interfere with her duties; and she would've done it again to Rueda if Kaoru didn't stop her.

But I guess this is the first time she's done it for a petty reason.

Interestingly enough, Celes doesn't care that Kaoru does as she pleases in her name - even causing mischief and sticking the credit on Celes is fine.
...but talk about her modest bust - that's sure to earn divine punishment.

Which is interesting, because apparently smaller is better as far as the gods are concerned. (*according to other people that have read further ahead in the novel than I have)

Dex-chan lover
I think I've come across another sorta-issue with Kaoru. She's so good at lying to people's faces with elaborate schemes that I end up feeling like she's manipulating everyone in every conversation she has. So whenever she's just being sincere, I end up doubting her motives and intentions.

Normally internal monologues sort this out, but basically any thoughts she has are either looking down on other people or explaining her frequent elaborate "so smart" analysis, which doesn't really clarify anything.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia

This problem is an artefact of the mangaka's arrogance and real-world impotence. The series is little more than a lecture on power and on social policy by a chubby little grunter who actually has very little power and an adolescent understanding of social dynamics.

Power Uploader
Hmmm,. I don’t get it. If she can make a potion that’ll basically do anything, why not make a potion every few years that’d age her. After 50 years reverse and start again. Ppl would forget her “younger face” after a while.

And a potion to ample up her chest...

Double-page supporter
DAGA KOTOWARU! (maga artist mised his chance)
Need to accentuate beautiful girl, an ego boost every now and then ain't bad.
Goddess "I'm not flat" Celestine, was lurking in chat lol.

@GodricKharg from the Novel:
it's because of pride, she feels like that would be cheating and her pride won't allow it because it would be artificial and would be like admitting that she can't look that way without resorting to cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread