Gakkou Gurashi! - Vol. 12 Ch. 77 - I Am Here

Dex-chan lover
Why did you have to put Kurumin with the three others ? WHY ? The three others are confirmed dead so why put Kurumin here ?As far i'm concerned she is still no dead. Is that too much to ask for every girl to live ? Everyone has it rough but just for Kurumi. Kurumi has survive and hang on all this time, i don't want to see all that ending with her dead because out of everyone she clearly deserved the most of living. Please tell me they stop that freeaking bomb and they come to save them.

*ends next chapter* Not Like This!

Damn, this series is one of my favorite mangas i have read, and to think without a friend recommending me the anime, i would never have known this series even existed. It has been a fun ride everyone, but up next is the exit, please remain seated until the ride has fully come to a stop before we flip over tables or something.

As always, thanks for the upload!

So it says it's ongoing on most sites but it said "the finale" in this chapter? So it's not ending yet, we're just going into the final arc?
Why do they tease us so?

JESUS FUCK MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE BRUHH. Anyways its been a great ride, I hope it gets an ending it deserves!

Dex-chan lover
HOLD ME GUYS! I have been suffering for so long, don't let them break me any more! I don't want anyone else to die!

799_bmtkal.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, when did shovel-girl die? We saw her sleep next to kouhai-kun, even got a flashback between kouhai and shovel just before she woke up with her still next to her, and hat-chan about to head out after prez-prez. But when hat-chan faltered outside kurumi was suddenly dead (hat-chan hallucinated her, and so far everyone she has hallucinated has been dead, meaning she has a psychological trigger to not make up ppl she thinks is alive (to limit inconsistencies?))?

Honestly, all the last few chapters has confused me greatly, although most of it has easily been attributed to hat-chan losing her hat. The manga would have been improved if the author, publisher, or scanlators had painted/marked hatless-hat-chan with some colored "marker-pen" in all panels she appears :/

edit: also, what was with that 'i am here' thing? I assume it is a reference to something, but it felt very out of place coming after she was asked to expound on the water-thing. It is also why they didn't find out which river she meant (one near a school, likely where they lost contact with the team. but which one exactly? they dont know which river is feeding its system), and I assume this is likely going to make them decide to drop a bomb anyway instead of search every river in the area.

I'm almost 100% sure they all died... and Yuki will die waiting for help.

actually I'll be disapointed if she is the only one to survive.

@feha I think the "I am here" means she is still hanging on and alive (also that she is in the real world not daydreaming ) but that's how I see it not sure if it is a reference

Users who are viewing this thread