The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 116

Dex-chan lover
fc54af6e289be386198b26534165be6b--jeff-dunham-jokes-quotes.jpg

It seems they want to make a mountain of corpses with their own bodies or something.

Aggregator gang
I feel like this happens a lot in these C novels/ webtoons, might makes right, so every time a clan encounters an overwhelming strong protagonist they seek their own death in a dominos of stupidity starting from power abusive young master all the way to the clan elders. This isn’t the even the first time she’s done this in this manga. It’s gotten kind of old a this point.

And let me guess. When the next opponent becomes to hard to defeat, by some odd coincidence Lord Hell will save the day or something like that...

Dex-chan lover
Stop, collaborate, and listen.

@maffo666, @shiirosagi
If cliches, tropes, and stereotypes are not your thing, I suggest you back out of the Chinese works. Because you're gonna have a bad time.

Fed-Kun's army
Could have at least said they attacked first, but I guess taunting makes sense if your in a chinese story where nobody will ever listen to you anyway

@Vasqueztion @maffo666

Lol I know that they're cliches. Tbh I've read a lot of Chinese manhuas and I don't really mind the cliches. Well as long as MC doesn't become dumb or unreasonable.

Contributor
This seems like a lot of pain, suffering, and death for what ultimately started with a bunch of people's lightly wounded pride. Both the protagonist and the local red-shirts woke up way too bloodthirsty today.

Welp. Wuxia gonna wuxia I guess. Sort of depressing though, seeing some for-all-we-know-innocent grandpa get killed by the protagonist for dumb reasons.

(At least this one has had from the start an appropriate backstory for being a cold-blooded killer instead of just implying that's just how protagonists are supposed to be, like a lot of these do. Still, if most of the series were like this I wouldn't be reading, I think.)

Users who are viewing this thread