This Is Screwed Up, but I Was Reincarnated as a GIRL in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I was a middle-aged man!

The manga is lookin pretty good!

Can't say the same with the font choice that's barely readable though. Hopefully the translator will change it up next chapter

this manga could go either way but with this first chapter i set my expectations from low to very low, because creation magic is so stupidly flexible that it will be hard to create any actual conflict in a story like this, and any story that want to be deeper then a puddle needs conflict.

if it's just a wish fullfillment story that does not even try to be anything else then it can work, but from where it stands now that does not seem to be the case, so curious how it will move forward since in the first chapter they've effectively removed the characters incentive to do anything.

Double-page supporter
i was honestly not expecting a surprise ugly bastard scene. Caught me off guard lol

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the manga fails to properly explain far too much that she should already know considering she grew up in that world. And if she somehow doesnt know it anyway, then it fails to convey that is the case.

Double-page supporter
he's already so op that any actual struggle from this point on will just be annoying

Aggregator gang
Ooof. The quality of these scans is like rubbing sand in my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@Hakin simply adding dark stuff doesn't really make it that great considering it will be like enemy is super dark like slave and rape so he make gun and kill them.

Group Leader
@kyrex i was talking with the group and looks like there was some export issuses but either way they will have higher res scans for the next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread