Naughty Succubus "Saki-chan" - Vol. 2 Ch. 133 - Beware of heatstroke

Dex-chan lover
The best thing is they can actually try following this up.

Aggregator gang
@Esper I'm not sure if I remembered it wrong but in X-Men there's a scene where Wolverine went back to being young again and met a old guy, and requested him the exact stuff in here

But yeah now that you've mentioned that I felt really stupid

Dex-chan lover
@Esper To be fair, Judgement Day is almost 30 years old. There should be SOME people by now who thinks this is an obscure reference, even if it is a Terminator movie. Hell, there should be some people who saw it when they were in their prime and today are starting to go senile. That's how old that movie is.

The guy doesn't have to be trolling. lol

Group Leader
@knight_evangel Which is why I said I wasn't sure. I can't expect that everyone has seen every movie, even some people would consider major cultural touchstones throughout the decades. I've never seen Casablanca, Citizen Kane, Pulp Fiction, or Psycho to name a few that google considers to be some of the top movies of all time.

Double-page supporter
Heatstroke never makes me want to get naked. It just makes me want to throw up and go lie down in the shade somewhere.

Group Leader
hot, high humidity areas do make me want to take my clothes off. being in the shade does jack squat, you not only need to ventilate but any coverings you have on will stick to you like wet clothes after falling into a pool of your own sweat. disgusting.

the heatstroke is just the ghost pepper on top.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who's born in the Philippines, yeah it gets hot. Not exactly to the point of wanting to get naked, we just usually wear sleeveless shirts & shorts.
It's comfy & doesn't make you sweat as much, at least for me.
Also letting your dick out so it can breathe from the hot air.

Users who are viewing this thread