Rules for Peddling in Another World

Could be interesting. Hopefully doesn't go too hard into swords or sorcery and sticks to this man being a devil businessman.

the actions of the main character and his background dont match very well. he is supposed to be a genius at business and the first thing he does when he gets to the big city is find a brothel. He barely has any money to spare let alone, he doesn't know what it will cost him to stay in the bigger city a single night or what goods cost there. Its a very dumb thing to do. So it just makes the start position of him being a genius seem like a lie.

Double-page supporter
@tertiaryocelot my thoughts exactly, They built him up as a genius who conquered the financial market while still a teenager and continued all the way until he died, but now he seems like any average person that you could pluck out of a crowd.

He's done nothing but think with his lower half for the entirety of the story so far and hasn't bothered to gather information or anything of the sort, which should be the first thing you do when you wake up in a new world. He could have easily stayed in his home town for a while and figured out the market by talking with traveling merchants or looking for a product that he can sell, but the first thing he does is head to a big city with nothing but a few coins and then place himself in debt.

It's so dumb, it's like the author wanted the best of both worlds. Call him a genius for the cool factor but have him behave like an idiot for the lols.

Dex-chan lover
my man TOOR translating this means this is worth something. but, i kinda dislike the pacing story of most manhua so i'm going to wait until 20 chapters are released

Power Uploader
@Dezaki I say this one is worth reading, but you're absolutely right, manhuas are always designed to suck your money (with early access) so the chapters are inevitably chopped up smaller like this. We'll try to release fast, but our manpower is limited right now so this is all we can do

The author tried to be 'cool' and 'ironic' with the narratives' short comings-- the blocky pace, and jagged transitions.

Aggregator gang
I did not read this manhua chapters, but I'm only commenting because, at first, I read the title as "Rules for Pegging in Another World".

Dex-chan lover
Yet another fantasy manhua where the MC gets everything handed to him in a silver platter lying 10 feet away from his starting location. At least it isn't cultivation trash.

EDIT: Read up to chapter 8, for someone who is allegedly a business genius, he sure is dumber than a stack of clay bricks with no understanding of money.

Aggregator gang
I really had the worst first impression with the MC. Usually I tend to read about 8-10 chapters before making a decision with a story, but this left such a bad first impression I refused to read after chapter 3.

I was curious what she would do to help him out of jail, I figured breaking him out would just make him a fugitive but I guess putting the fear of God and threatening mass slaughter on the ones who imprisoned him works.

Users who are viewing this thread