Nyotaika Plus Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
I see tits, I look into it.

A shame there aren't visible nipples...

Power Uploader
Just an FYI, each episode/chapter is done by different artists and quite short so I decided to bundle them into 30+pages per 'chapters' since the original format is rather unique.

Dex-chan lover
The summary is cliche af but it turn out is a "slice of life" no plot kind of story. which is nice. Beautiful tits

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I wonder what this girl has against Mo, she's constantly complaining about him

Contributor
Kind of anthology huh, Its been a while since I read old Waai Magazine long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell does the male MC don't say anything? Also I can't see his face. And no this is not VR as I got no VR headgear.

Aren't there trap molesters in girl's train chamber If you know what I mean?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
No, no, author, no. The point of gender bender is so that omega males can imagine themselves as girls. The point of female teasing male manga is so that omega males can imagine themselves being teased because they're masochists. You cannot combine the two and make the gender-bendered guy the teasing girl.

xts

ugh, I like gender bender, and I like ecchi, but this POV crap ruined it hard. Looks like some desperate attempt by author to stand out in a genre that doesn't really have competition.

This could've been actually interesting if it would've covered the psychological aspect of the situation more (as it's basically 100% about the "fe"male lead). Instead, everything was accepted rather quickly and yet the character went like Kyakyakya about everything.

That seems pretty much very unrealistic and not really thought-through to sum it up.

And all of that for something we've already seen like 10 times, even as side-stories in popular manga.
The only thing we're spared from is the stupid reactions of the main character, which make this manga a little better to digest without feeling too much antipathy.

Dex-chan lover
What I don't like is the artist changes. I like a single artist and consistent art all the way through. Chapter one's artist is fine and should of stayed that way.

OOOHHHH muchas gracias por traducir este trabajo me encanta !!!
Thanks guys for translating this work !!

Power Uploader
Y'see, mtf gender bending works kinda like gap moe; you want to feed it some contrast. This series seriously lacks that "gap moe" element. Apart from the first few pages of the first chapter, there's no real indication that the childhood friend was originally a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread