wish for a good luck for this girl
not like the first one...

Aggregator gang
I think I'm starting to get it now the dudes they pick for the women gacha aren't normal lol

I think the people who actually need luck are the women inside the gacha

Power Uploader
I hope it's not idiots all the way down. "You're picked for this because you're an Incel moron"...

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so much better than the other dude, like seriously. Aside from the random sex at the end, he genuinely does care about his girlfriend, wants companionship, and is concerned about the machine. He isn't in it for just sex but wants love, which is leagues better than the last guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@APMi You've cracked the code, the guys keep rolling hoping for a good girlfriend while the reader keeps hoping for a good guy each time a new one is introduced. It's gacha within gacha within gacha, a meta masterpiece.

Aggregator gang
Is he sadist or has a hidden weak fuse personality?

@Tamerlane I agree it seems that way but am a bit worried about the hidden side of both the couple

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this series dropped 3 and a half stars down in rank after chapter 2, lol.

I’m really hoping there will be a decent guy and it will focus on his difficulty knowing about the gacha rather that just shitstains as the mc always. He seems fine so far but if he is a piece of shit next chapter I’m done with the series too.

Also, wow, this girl is normal rarity just because of a scar that isn’t even usually visible? Shit criteria.

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing that in the inverse of the last arc this time the girl is going to have something deeply wrong with her. Just a feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
Boring. This had so much potention bruh. The author-kun is rushing too much. 3 chapter of less than 20 pages for each dude is way too short.

Users who are viewing this thread