My Cute Little Kitten - Ch. 7

For reference 90k yen is like $830 US, or €750 Euro. A 3 bedroom apartment at this rate is ridiculously cheap, even with the repair work they have to do. Granted I don't recall where in Japan they are, so rents vary a lot, but it seems like an urban area so even if its a less expensive city I'm pretty sure the rent is very small

Double-page supporter
Once again ladies ang gentlemen another yuri couple that surpassed the legendary bed scene.also here comes the drama

oThEr PeOpLe OmG?!?!?!

Aka the only way 95% of yuri artists know how to add any substance to their story.

Double-page supporter
Morinaga sensei really knows and a master of drawing beautiful girls while crying.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, since the 1st time ive read this it blew my mind this sudden dream revelation from Rena. Tho is sort of a minor drama it still came from nowhere and felt like she was pushing a bit. Letting strange people inside ur home is always a very invasive thing even to do and the way she said it obviously would put Yuna in a tough spot.

Phase of the day... "Come on, you rich bitch" lol

Double-page supporter
For reference 90k yen is like $830 US, or €750 Euro. A 3 bedroom apartment at this rate is ridiculously cheap, even with the repair work they have to do. Granted I don't recall where in Japan they are, so rents vary a lot, but it seems like an urban area so even if its a less expensive city I'm pretty sure the rent is very small
Came here for this comment. That rent is the real wish fulfillment in this manga :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread