Lanxi Zhen

ah.. i don't know how this relates to the cat comic at all... maybe i wasnt paying enough attn to the names
both are super cute tho

@beleth You should watch Luo Xiao Hei animated web series which the "cat" comic is based on. The web series have 28 episodes so far and Lao Jun is briefly in it. Therefore, Lanxi Zhen is more of a side story and prequel to LXH, focusing on Lao Jun and Qing Ning.

Nice slice of life that hits you with some hard questions to make you think.

Art is awesome, better than 90% of the Chinese webtoons out there.
Story is also at the very least decent, I personally liked it quite a lot.
Characters are nice, not just mere plot device as there is so far no plot just slice of life which flashes out the characters a lil.

Been pretty quiet in the comments section here. Well, just want to say thank you for the translations.

So uh... how is this related to The Legend of Luoxiaohei? I've read a few tens of chapters for this, and 1 chapter for Luo, but I can't find any correlation between them. Like one hand, you have an epic fantasy, and on the other, you have shuttlecocks going at it.

Fantasy and slice of life isn't something I expected but now I want more series like this

@Levan072, this kind of like a prequel to Luoxiaohei. If you watched the anime series and movie, there are mentions and/or appearances of Qingning, Laojun, Xuanli, and Wuxian. This is their story.

Users who are viewing this thread