Fed-Kun's army
Glad we're getting a new protag. I like the idea, but he was insufferable.

First MC is probably setting the precedent of what to expect from future MC(s). That being said, now I'm really interested in seeing these gacha plot twists.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
Does anyone know?
where I can find this gacha?

Dex-chan lover
As long as this occasionally has a good person it will be nice. But if the entire manga is about assholes getting a free girlfriend and fucking it up I wont be able to stomach it.

Dex-chan lover
He does not deserve the good ending he got, plenty of men are happy with older women, he should not be one of them. At least the girl got to break up with him and leave.

Dex-chan lover
So wait.

What the fuck was the point? Is that gonna be the running theme here? Guy gets girl, they set up a moral, but actually the guy learns nothing at all before being dropped for the next protag?

Dex-chan lover
I’m still unsure about following this or not, even more if every male MC would turn out to be an idiot like this one.

The only thing that keeps me in for the moment is the mystery surrounding the gacha itself : how women survive inside? And WHY they chose to be here instead of searching for a partner outside? It’s from free will or they are, like, indebted and forced to partecipate?

Users who are viewing this thread