Wan Gu Shen Wang

@aMEWs Well, I would, but I've never done so before. And wouldn't you need to know at least a little of the language it's being translated from?

can anyone has the raw link
@cloud777
buddy I can help you with translation if you provide me with raw...! I can dm you if you like and I can do it for free as I wanna help and read manga before anyone will be enough for me...!

This seems interesting but.. something seems to be amiss with the translation. Hopefully it clears up it looks like an okay read.

The translation is readable, the plot is interesting but it feels like it might turn video game ish because of some kind of ranking board and stuffs

The series looks pretty interesting, I hope it gets more popular. And they can find some translators for the chinese raw.

You have to learn from Manga School, scan: manga school will teach you about Wan Gu Shen Wang Chapter 27 [ENG SUB] :)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is pretty generic for a manhua, and it’s littered with logical fallacies, backwards mindsets, and a few gaping holes in the plot. Not the worst thing I’ve ever read, but if you came for a compelling story, this manhua ain’t your snuff, tough stuff. If you’re looking for characters that aren’t flat, then this isn’t your thing, king. If a cohesive and well-paced narrative is to be desired, then this really ain’t the place, brace face. Those last 3 sentences were fun to write lol

Double-page supporter
the whole, "main character is constantly looked down on" trope got old real freaking quick.

dee.jpg

Love the speedy translations and posts :) thanks to the scanlation team/person.
*edited out whinging about small chapter size after seeing the raws n stuff*

Users who are viewing this thread