Author Wan Gu Shen Wang
look there's another reborn stuff stories for me great!
Kinda similar to King of apocalypse but this one great actually.?
Its a good concept, but the translation is killing me.
Nice, has potential.
Last edited 26 days ago by Yunwu.
@yunwu maybe you should volunteer
@aMEWs Well, I would, but I've never done so before. And wouldn't you need to know at least a little of the language it's being translated from?
Last edited 1 mo ago by Yunwu.
can anyone has the raw link
@cloud777
buddy I can help you with translation if you provide me with raw...! I can dm you if you like and I can do it for free as I wanna help and read manga before anyone will be enough for me...!
This seems interesting but.. something seems to be amiss with the translation. Hopefully it clears up it looks like an okay read.
Nahhh, don't worry. Keep up the good work, mate. The series looks interesting.
Last edited 27 days ago by ZombiesAreNotOkay.
Very interesting more please and thank you?
The translation is readable, the plot is interesting but it feels like it might turn video game ish because of some kind of ranking board and stuffs
The series looks pretty interesting, I hope it gets more popular. And they can find some translators for the chinese raw.
awesome work and the manga is so so good! keep up the good job <3

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 10 days ago by BraveDude8.
This manga is pretty generic for a manhua, and it’s littered with logical fallacies, backwards mindsets, and a few gaping holes in the plot. Not the worst thing I’ve ever read, but if you came for a compelling story, this manhua ain’t your snuff, tough stuff. If you’re looking for characters that aren’t flat, then this isn’t your thing, king. If a cohesive and well-paced narrative is to be desired, then this really ain’t the place, brace face. Those last 3 sentences were fun to write lol