Boku wa Ane ni Youbun o Suwaremashita - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
not sure what to think about this... beside maybe frustration for the guy, any other things you should get from these 28 pages ? 🙄

Dex-chan lover
meh
if there was incest tho, it would be a nice instead of a meh

Dex-chan lover
Didn't feel like a oneshot. Nothing concluded whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
It's not even NTR since he wasn't going out with the girl and the sister even said the girl was the one confessing. But yeah it feel rather empty and i don't what kind of point i should understand, beside the sister always take away the things the brother want. The "I need to reeducate you" is blury to me.

Aggregator gang
Guessing the sister likes the brother and has some fucked up ways of showing it.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt: It can be NTR even if the two people aren't in relation.

The core of it is the reader/viewer sympathize with the one person's feeling, and that the target of that feeling is 'stolen'.

Admittedly in this one I wouldn't call it NTR because as mentioned the guy didn't even try.
Besides, it feels like the sister will aim for threesome down the line .- .

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
It can be NTR even if the two people aren't in relation.

But that's against what NTR definition is. NTR is for cheating/adultery, see the Urban dictionary definition https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Netorare. They key part of NTR is that the one getting NTR is in a relationship with his/her crush, whether it be married or just a teenage love. Here Haru have just a onesided crush on Yuzuki and so they're just friend/classmate, hell Yuzuki doesn't even know they're in the same class to begin with. Last point is that it's Yuzuki who confess to Hinata and not Hinata trying to seduce Yuzuki.

Besides, it feels like the sister will aim for threesome down the line .- .

I had quite the same feeling.

Contributor
@Lilliwyt

It seems that she's punishing him for resenting her presence since they were little. As such, everything she does has served to fuel that resentment, as it has impeded him from seeking stuff on his own instead of envying her.

Aggregator gang
The sister only accepted the confession because she knew her brother liked her. Seems NTRish to me.

Contributor
@Babydel

He basically told his sister that he resents her existence. She hasn't forgiven him for that.

They're both terrible human beings.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt:
>Urban dictionary
Ummm, no, just no, in fact you can have cheating without it being NTR (one-night stand, swinging, etc) , that alone already make the 'definition' you linked wrong.

The real key of NTR is right there in the term.

寝取られ

寝 = sleep i.e. while unaware
取られ = taken

If it's just cheating but the person go back to their spouse, it's not NTR. The point is they're taken/stolen while the other person isn't aware until later, not just the sex.

I'm not arguing that this chapter is NTR, but that NTR does not require the characters to be in some kind of official relation, just the feelings + audience sympathizing with the POV character.

Fed-Kun's army
@WhimsiCat I haven't read this chapter or much of the thread so maybe I'm missing something, but you cannot "take" something that isn't in someone else's possession, so it seems like your premise should lead to the opposite conclusion of the one you're making. Furthermore, the term is really colloquial and so the etymology shouldn't really be taken at face value (e.g. awful doesn't mean "full of awe"), which is demonstrated by all the plays on the word associated with generic cuckoldry that lacks any degree of unawareness. I don't really think the definition matters much, but your argument here seems all-around fallacious to me.

Was this meant to be cute or heartwarming? It just left me feeling like the sister was an absolutely abhorrent person. I was fully expecting it to take a dark turn with the brother killing the sister out of anger or some such thing.

Users who are viewing this thread