Dex-chan lover
Wow! not only we got human traffic, but they are also extremely cheap... another manga for the trash bin

Dex-chan lover
my first thought was "yandere?" but theres no gore tag... no smut tag either...

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling this is the kind of story where everything is great at first and the girlfriend is seemingly perfect. But then, he spots a small imperfection, dumps her and then spins again. And again. And again. He gets addicted and racks up a huge amount of debt. Or he pulls a girlfriend that tries to kill him.

Contributor
Ah ah, indeed will not last with just one and he will spin the wheel again and again. I feel they can be some sorta of succubus, they drain life from humans. 🤣

Double-page supporter
I found a probably thai version or so of the manga that goes up to chapter 8.
The matter about lasting if I understand it correctly:

The matter about "lasting" is about how long the man can stay himself before he changes from having someone absolutely devoted to him and then abuse his position of being something like the "master" in the relationship or cheating on / discarding his new "girlfriend" cause they start to believe to be able to get better girls.

Btw. as it turns out there is also a catch to the gacha girls.

Each girl seems to have a certain history likely including some trauma or so. The men that spin the gacha seem to fulfill the condition of having personalities that oppose the traumatic experiences of the girls. But since that is the case what happens if the men get corrupted from having these devoted girls around them, hmmm? Get the results?

Btw. here is that probably thai version:

https://www.nekopost.net/manga/6508

@hrs6gm: The story actually takes quite a twist.

Users who are viewing this thread