Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Romeo, Teria and the School Festival (Part II)

The twins are adorable, especially Teria. Too bad she (or any girl other than Persia) has no chance of winning.

Dex-chan lover
At this point i just scroll down to see how it handle in the end or just keep the harem. Sorry for her, that why i don't like it go this direction. I may comeback later to see the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is sad Teria got low balled and so am I. She joins the ranks of the childhood friend and what not, but the thing I'm wondering now and hopefully will get addressed next chapter is the reaction of Perucia after the big mic'd up declaritiom Konchou did lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm just reading this now and holy shit I want more of that wind ensemble

Fed-Kun's army
The credit page is so much truth that I feel so bad for Teria. She lost before she even knows it.

Fed-Kun's army
Where the hell did the moment where a topless Teria put her tits in Romeo's face come from, in the panel where Teria's remembering her experiences with him? I definitely do not remember that happening lmao

ivv

Dex-chan lover
rip.
she never had a chance anyways.
author is a bad guy for making a loli discover a love that will forever be buried in deepest bedrock.

Users who are viewing this thread