The Strongest God King

Aggregator gang
there are nearly 60 raw chapters and the scanners TLing right now are doing like 2 a month less than 2 a month. it'll be years before they catch up to fucking raw, jesus. wouldn't mind a snipe tbh.

100% the same plot as all the other "rebirth/rise/etc" of the "strongest/immortal/heavenly/sword god/etc" urban cultivator. Have any of these protagonists not gotten a mansion handed to them by a cured senior and his daughter/granddaughter in the first few chapters?

@herpderp357 Most manhua are mass produced, repetitive, unoriginal, boring ass shit. It's similar to the fate of manhwa as there's some hidden gems, but most of it is a dumpster fire. The reason why these are massed produced is because it attracts kids who want to read manga to get ahead in anime, these kids would've either gotten bored of reading their manga, or finished it by skimming through, they'll then think becoming a manga reader makes them better. So of course they will look for something to read, one of the BIGGEST reasons why kids find this shit is due to WEBTOON, a shitty app on your phone with a couple good manhwa, they'll think it's the standard and will eat it like junk food. What really pisses me off though is people who translate this shit, i've seen these GREAT manga/mahua/manhwa with great stories, art and characters, yet they only have 1-8 chapters, yet this type of trash has 60+ raws and 30+ translated.

The thing is:
These kids who want to get ahead in a show- actually,let's have an example; Assasians pride( I know it's a bad example) the manga is about episodes 1 to 3 and many complained about 'skipping content' when the manga has done the same, they expect the manga and anime to be the same yet it isnt. If your actually interested in a story that's been announced an anime, read the LN/WN. If they're not translated , read the manga. No manga? Learn the language, trust me Japanease isn't as hard as you think it is.

Sorry about my rant here and driving off topic, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.
Manhua and Manhwa are in bold to show a difference
Manhua is Chinease,
Manhwa is South Korean,
Manga is obviously Japanease.

I know I should end this,
but...
I want my text to look like a gun
Pretty cool right?
.......no?
I'm sorry guys, maybe I should'nt,
make wall text...
Ps.
Please read actual
M A N G A

Goodness!
This trash is unbearable to read.
Even the generic wuxia manhuas are way better than this trash.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Why do they always feel the need to include a prologue that spoils the whole story? Technically, that would made these “prologues” more like a “preface” by definition if we’re gonna get wordy.

Users who are viewing this thread