5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 109 - The Last Festival - Itsuki’s Side ①

Dex-chan lover
The credit page was so relieving. Since Itsuki is married to quintuplet's biological father, she is out of the competition. Such a nice way to tie up the loose ends, Negi!
It's a shame we've never got to know who was the bride or what happened on the second day for Itsuki. But oh well. It was a good manga. Hope to see other author's works soon.
The end.

Dex-chan lover
61GXd2EDWCL._SL1010_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I can only say two things: Itsuki is always cute and that twist-plot was bullshit.

Double-page supporter
Negi, I have to request that you stop with your hacks. This is getting above that of a State Security Threat, this is some Mutually Assured Destruction shit. This is 1. Bullshit to the point where bullshit hits so close to plain heresy! And 2. YOUR JUST RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THE MANGA NEGI, I KNOW YOU WANT TO END IT BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN JUST HACK THIS SHIT TO COMPLETE INSANITY!

I thought the bald guy was just gonna end up being a predator (or a robot, sometimes he looked like an android)

It seems like Negi's idea for development for the girls he's neglected for 100 chapters is to pull out of his ass some irrelevant characters to stirr up some retarded drama.
Takebayashi to a lesser extent since she was an actually established character and wasn't the main point of Yotsuba's chapters, but this guy is a literal who no one should ever care about.

The quality of the manga has been slipping ever since Scrambled Eggs, but this chapter makes it drop off a cliff.
What's next? Will the 6th sister show up? Will it turn out that Rena faked her own death? Maybe she's Fuutarou's bride.

What will happen first? Will the manga end, or will Negi drive this dumpster fire to the ground?

Contributor
Itsuki chapter, and of course it's a chapter who drop the quality of this manga with random drama and twist.

Why i am not surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread