Alice to Taiyou

*after read the very 2 chapters*
It seems like the manga about "chasing dreams" is becoming a trend. Pioneered (?) lately with Runway de Waratte who got awards nomination, then not long ago I read Untrace (new manga from Jump SQ, it's also about fashion and designer). And this time it is music. They all have the same foundation that their destiny changes when meeting with peoplebwho have the same goals. And they fought together from scratch.

Quite simple but each of them has different start off.
Runway de Waratte and Untrace are eyeing a definite goal whose development is quite realistic than this one. Alice to Taiyou is a small example for young people's dreams. "Let's run the world!"..something like that.

I still have not seen a special side unless the struggle begun. Not for now. And about the protagonist itself, he is a vocaloid maker. Alright.

This manga immediately reminded me of Hachi (one of vocaloid song producer). He is my favourite and he is still young. Around 2010, he plunged into the music world under the name of Kenshi Yonezu with his own voice and became a popular male singer in Japan. His second album came out last year and it's very good. You can listen 3-gatsu no Lion ED songs and Boku no Hero Academia with his Peace Sign.
What a coincidence, isn't?

But talk about 3 new series from JUMP, I prefer Sougou Jikan Jigyou.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorta reminds me of an anime that came out like 2 seasons ago? About a shut-in guy that is scouted by 3 lolis that want to save the place where they live by singing the songd he writes

Contributor
>Sorta reminds me of an anime that came out like 2 seasons ago? About a shut-in guy that is scouted by 3 lolis that want to save the place where they live by singing the songd he writes

What. My friend needs more details about that anime, sir. Please remember the title so I can tell him.

@fodderchara18

What. My friend needs more details about that anime, sir. Please remember the title so I can tell him.

grandblue.png

https://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=12451

Contributor
It was axed
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-18/alice-and-taiyo-manga-ends-in-shonen-jump/.139633
@RC1138Boss 1-3 were done by Viz which are official so not allowed here.

Users who are viewing this thread