Okusan - Vol. 11 Ch. 71 - Slack-Stick

jak

Contributor
If I was married to Oku-san, I'd probably have a boner all the time too.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy. Cockblocked by his neighbor, betrayed by his boner. =/

Dex-chan lover
So he has the same issue as Mu-kun where his boner is so E X T R E M E that it bends fabric in a way that should. not. be. possible.
But with a women like Okusan and Hinata, I can't really blame them or their reality warping erections...

Dex-chan lover
... I can't figure out if Moe-chan saw Daa-san's erection poking through Kyouko's dress.

@SquigglesJP: The amount of typos and other errors in this chapter as well as the new Hakase Kimagure no Homunculus chapter give me the impression that you've rushed them out.

You wrote "Da san" (single "a" and no hyphen) instead of the usual "Daa-san" on the following pages:
[ul]
Page 5... twice.
Page 7
[/ul]

Page 5: "a Okusan" is grammatically wrong; you should be using "an" as the article.
Page 12: "I'm glad Okusan haven't had dinner yet." If it's just one person, you should be using "hasn't".
Page 13: You wrote "Okita san" without a hyphen.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion: Dude, it's Mangaland. If you look carefully through other chapters, you'll find loads of minor to major violations of the laws of nature in the favor of plot, comedy, and/or fanservice.

@Jak

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly...I'm surprised that the husband doesn't pass out more often, due to the sudden blood transference to the lower extremities!

Contributor
what kind of jeans is that?
I've never seen pants bulge like that...
should be more like a tent

Cmon bruh that thing looks like an extra arm lol if it was actually that big it’d have torn his jeans off.

Users who are viewing this thread