Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Ah yes the ominous "Little did i know I would regret this later on" that will only be relevant in 300 chapters.

One of those disappointing story cliches of 'I'm not a genius so others surpass my efforts easily by being talented'. You'd think with his future knowledge he'd be able to see through why he's failing than just being a sword wielding musclehead.

Maybe its just that he is a better teacher than student ;p

Dex-chan lover
@Angibot

Isn’t it just because his childhood friend surpassed him and is making fun of him right at the end? I mean you can see how pissed he was because of that. It’s been several years after he taught her since that line has been mentioned after all.

Meo

Aggregator gang
Is he even compatible with magic/water element? I mean...the amount of water he produced hasn't changed at all.

Dex-chan lover
So just like her flowing personality water magic is natural for her

MD@Home
Why do I get the feeling that they are both monsters compared to everyone else, I mean he is 8 and probally on par (or exceding) with an adult already, she is 10 and probally advanced or supreme level

It's not called talent, it's called forceful plot.
forceful plot obliges your childhood friend (female only) to be better than you in something instantly, no mather how much effort you put on it.
She will never steal your spotlight, but as you progress through effort, she will progress equally, even if she doesn't put any effort, as seen in countless chinese manhua.
It may seem unfair, but it's the price you must pay to add the Romance tag to your fantasy manga.

tfw you think being hard working and untalented will somehow make you surpass someone who's hard working and actually talented. I know its hard for you guys to swallow that a girl *gasp* could be strong. Also implying that Tina hasn't been putting in any effort lol have we been reading the same manga?

@dabluesky
hard for you guys to swallow that a girl *gasp* could be strong

What do you even mean, have you not been reading manga for the past decade? It's literally a trope that girls are somehow ludicrously overpowered. In fact, when girls are OP people are way more likely to let it slide, when a guy is OP people dissect the characters flaws and motivations, they're put under such scrutiny but a girl? Lol new waifu.
If I ever remembered the titles of mangas I read I could point you to literally hundreds but Im not going to do that.

Hell, I'd actually go so far as to say that girls in current media are the strongest they've ever been, both in fictional strength and representation so you can pack up your agenda and move on kthanks. This is a manga site, not a platform for your sociopolitical views.

Aggregator gang
The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.

@creamedice

It's literally a trope that all protagonists are OP, especially in reincarnation and isekai manga. The equivocation is strong within you, isn't it? If you think that guys are being overly scrutinized, then I have to wonder what manga genre you're reading, because dudes get away with being OP and having a whole harem of girls to dick down *all the time*. Your post just screams to me, "b-but what about the *men*?!".

Truly, how arrogant of the guy with decades of sword and magic training plus one life worth of fights experience to look at baby boars like some kind of small fry, good thing he stopped a being a hubristic faggot and became a virtuous three-year old who self reflects on how weak he is as an almost baby just because he can't fucking destroy a wild beast with ultra magic and legendary XxskillzzxX

Also, it was the coolest shit when after five years of this he immediately goes into being jealous of other people talent.

Dex-chan lover
At least now that Tina is better with magic than he is he can focus and further specialize in melee since it would be a bit redundant of him to try and catch up to her with magic, well, at least water magic.

Users who are viewing this thread