Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaa-san wa Suki desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3

Dex-chan lover
Moms special skill will shine in the next chapter

I don't know, which girl I like less the walking inventory space or chuuni almighty. Both don't have much of a personality to speak of and the way they talk is really annoying. I hope it will get better in later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
tfw people who haven't read our group's LN translation don't realize who best girl is

Dex-chan lover
So Okaa-san will become a surrogate mother to the entire party in order for them to clear the game?

Fed-Kun's army
I can already tell that item girl is acting... hard. She's probably the worst and given the info that its to make parents and children get along and you can't leave before that she and her mom got into a fight.

Group Leader
So two girls joined. But given the games prerequisites to win and get out of the game, it begs the question; where are their mothers now?

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong the merchant girls mom is allowed to log out to go to work since her job is so important apparently. Only job I can think of like that is a doctor, surgeon, important researcher or important engineer. Those are some of the only jobs that directly deal with saving lives, keeping people alive and improving standards of living. Though I do imagine their moms aren't that great like MC mom is

Double-page supporter
The real question is: does merchant girl get a discount when buying slaves?

When are they going to explain what MMMMMORPG stands for?

Users who are viewing this thread