I Turned Into a Farm Girl After I Got Reincarnated - Ch. 3

Group Leader
ya but the fact that 2 people independently develop the same very precise very specific delusion is evidence supporting the other world theory

Dex-chan lover
Btw, I recognize 2 of the mentioned heroes.

One from Magi's Grandson

And the other one isekai kenja (that guy who have permanent pokerface and just travel around chillin with his slimes)

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't turn down the magician girl, if it were me in her pLace... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
he's a straight guy inside so why would be not want to do some girl on girl stuff while he's still in this world and in a female body?

Aggregator gang
If the MC is interested in the magician, then switch from the magician "growing" to the MC "growing". I don't think the MC can complain about that relationship then.

Aggregator gang
Recognized the slime hero. I think the top one may have been one of the many slow life isekai ones but not sure. Total loss on the girlish looking happy hero.

Double-page supporter
The size is too much for me for this art quality. 😢

Fed-Kun's army
There's a pretty gigantic flaw in that magician's reasoning: you can't create something from nothing - information, terminology, language, etc. can't pop out of thin air.

The three heroes are.
First bottom right is from:Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu ~Daini no Shokugyo wo Ete, Sekai Saikyou ni Narimashita
Bottom left is:Isekai Smartphone
And the top is from: Kenja no mago

What other hero? I only see the same character posted three times? 🙃

Dex-chan lover
Kenja no mago MC wasnt summoned tho, he was reincarnated. And the bot right isnt even an isekai right? Its just a fantasy reincarnation.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
hmmm. i thought that one of the three is kirito lol

Users who are viewing this thread