Isekai Yururi Kikou - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Change of Clothes!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is a mediocre story.

But a great manga because cute is justice.

Now if only Reborn Little Girl Won't Give Up gets a manga as well...

Double-page supporter
Since it's warming up, he should have bought them some wide-brimmed hats so they don't get skin cancer.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reborn-little-girl-wont-give-up/

Fed-Kun's army
There needs to be a babysitting tag

These sort of setups are great cute mines

Dex-chan lover
@HighStream Well, they are the children of a literal god, so I doubt cancer will be much of a worry for them.

@black1210 I was thinking the same thing. Like I get if they were in a jacket, full sleeve shirt, and pants that switching to shorts and a t-shirt style would be necessary. But the only change was a few inches off the sleeves and the pattern. They already were in shorts/skirt and short sleeve shirt to begin with. But what do I know. Maybe their clothes had cold protection enchantments and now they need heat protection enchantments.

Dex-chan lover
So in the manga, kids get to see Syl too. I think in the web novel version they do not interact at all.

Contributor
The knights acting like they are doing him a favor... it's their job, and they don't do it that well if you look at all the trouble with a baron and a slave trader merchant~
(He even saved their sorry lives and they still act like this.)
This series would be better if he would throw these kinds of facts at them, when they want to span him in or use him.

Users who are viewing this thread