Dungeon Meshi

Ok, i've been on the internet longer than any of you. Seriously, arpanet as an undergrad assistant. But this is the first (Last) time i've bothered to post "First!" It's too quiet here!
More seriously, this is a great manga, and a great scanlation. Support #EverydayHeroes and the mangaka.

Loving the day to day updates from the webmaster. Really helps feeling like life is coming into the site.

Power Uploader
Remind me to add Psylocke Scans as group 2 on ch.1 when the feature is ready.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow Sureau and company are even more reprehensible than I thought.

Contributor
YES!, cat girl adquired! and maybe a way to save Farlyn. Way to go guys, thanks for the effort!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter didn't end on cliffhanger. Imagine that.

Things are pretty grim right now. Hoping the group gets a W sometime in the future because they certainly need one.

Double-page supporter
Heh, that girl is rough as they come, but that moment where she said her real name was pretty cute

Aggregator gang
Damn, the idea that they might not be actually be able to save Farlyn's soul is upsetting, the reunion chapter was so heartwarming. As a side note Laius has absolute no concept of personal space, just look at him holding cat girl's hands. Lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on your definition of "save". As long as they can get her humane and at least partially humanoid again there's not really much need push for full human.

Dex-chan lover
"And you don't have the urge to kill everyone!"
Uhh, yeah, sure...kind of.

Users who are viewing this thread