Zombie 100 ~Zombie ni Naru Made ni Shitai 100 no Koto~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - CA of the Dead 1

Dex-chan lover
We all knew they were gonna die because MC is definitely gonna get the girl on the cover.

Still, it's a shame that as soon as MC gets a romantic interest, he is always cucked by someone or something. First it was the office lady that was nice turning into a zombie, now these chicks probably are gonna be considering the girl next to the guy who was bitten.

XL

Double-page supporter
I see Author wanted a realistic but slightly positive vibe zombie apocalypse manga but then he snorted a line of coke and we get this instead. Mc is literally on crack, his friend probably the same and the female characters are abrasive as sandpaper. Nothing likeable whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
oh man am I hooked on this manga. The MC's personality is lovable and the story is well thought out and keeps you entertained while making you face the reality of a real zombie apocalypse.

Contributor
Tequila through the nose....

Just thinking about it makes my nose hurt...

Dex-chan lover
If this MC dies at the end of the story, I wouldn't care less because he really is everything the girl from previous chapter described, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread