Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 12 Ch. 114 - Ready Christmas!!

Double-page supporter
yo whoever in #dropout wrote that last page, more power to yah. Fantastic.

cmonnnnn, Ebino dude, WTF is the matter with that MC

I need a beer

Double-page supporter
Some chapters make me want to just catch up to the raws already. This was not one of those chapters.

I rated this one star and am still reading it
Why you ask
Cuz I want to see how ibusuki cries his heart and soul out when he finds out taro chose ebino cuz taro knows she is a girl
The face of regret is the most wonderful face a person can make

this is insufferable. tarou and ibusuki are both retarded, that's the only reason they aren't together.
what a pseudo-conflict. there are better ways to speedbump the lovers in a romcom.

Contributor
I like females wearing long sweaters as well. ANd nothing underneath. :D

Contributor
That mirror can't reflect anything thicker than that mmm...

@phil777 she deserves it she does if anyone is dumb enough to tell someone that their in love with that they are the same gender then they fucking deserve to get screwed the heck over and its joyful to watch idiots get what they deserve also yes I'm evil I'm not denying it I'm just stating that I like seeing idiots get what they deserve.

Am I the only one who actually still likes this manga or what? The complaints about it being too slow seem overblown to me, it's the same as basically any romcom manga ever made, and the Ibusuki hate is basically just "shes a girl but shes not a subservient waifu so she's a Bitch"

Then again I liked Nisekoi so maybe I'm just an idiot

Dex-chan lover
Well, a lot of people are never going to like Ibusuki. Ibusuki was legitimately being a bitch during the first stretch of the series. A lot of people posting comments about stuff like this seem to hang onto that kind of first impression as a series develops. I'd also agree that frankly, she's still a pain in the ass despite being less bitchy. She still pretends to be a boy, but also still gets irritated when treated like one by Tarou and other things like that, at which point she generally aims that irritability at him like a weapon. Which is arguably still pretty bitchy, no? Taking things out on someone who's only real fault in the situation is believing your lies.

Users who are viewing this thread