Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - When I'm with You

Group Leader
Every time I read this chapter, I keep having flashbacks to the opening montage of movie UP

Fed-Kun's army
His excitement on the last page brought a tear to my eye.

Double-page supporter
This series has constantly kept me on the verge of tears, so I’m already totally expecting something terrible to happen once he finally gets back home... 😔

Dex-chan lover
That last panel on the second to last page made me think something was going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
His happiness on the last page.

Reminds me, if anyone wants an interesting read on end-of-life care and the process of aging, I'd recommend the book "Being Mortal" by Dr. Atul Gawande. It ties in a lot to the themes of sickness in old age in this manga; especially regarding how we treat death as a failure of modern medicine and not an inevitability that everyone will have to go through.

Because of this, we hook up our elderly to all sorts of machines in stark white hospital rooms, chaining them to an abysmal quality of life, when there have been studies that indicate that patient outcomes are actually better when they are allowed to be in a place they feel comfortable surrounded by people they love, even with less intensive medical care.

Aggregator gang
His pure happiness, the brightest we have seen from him in the hospital is just like when he was young..

The damn onion cutting ninjas, getting onion juice in my eyes

Man... every fricken chapter has felt like a tear jerker. The author spins some powerful magic.

Dex-chan lover
I read every chapter with a huge smile plastered on my face and constant screams for help on the inside

Dex-chan lover
Me: Aw man this chapter was actually really sunny and cute : )
Me 1 Minute Later: .........*WORRY*

Users who are viewing this thread