Usagi-moku Shachiku-ka - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Fuwami & Mofuko, Towards a New Style...?

Dex-chan lover
I still don't really care for the guy's shtick but imagining this series without him leaves a worse impression.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lithe
Maybe they'll do a chapter where he gets some time off work and gains shounen protagonist levels of optimism from curing his sleep deprivation.

...And then turns right back into an asshole after going back to work, because the status quo must be preserved

Hold on, their entire fashion show were probably what they wear back on the moon.

Dex-chan lover
That reminds me of at final scene in Scott Pilgrim

"You know how long it took??? THREE HOURS!!"

he is actually treating them better and better w each passing chapter (much to their dismay)

Dex-chan lover
I would like them to just happily accept a gift one of these days. Hell, I sometimes wonder if they'd be better off becoming regular rabbits (Like when he fed them rabbit feed), Or, if they go through a near-death experience and then break free from the whole mindset they had back on the moon, like the third rabbit Mashrio.

Then again, I like the way things are now, I just wish they could be happy with something normal lol.

Aggregator gang
the question is.... WHERE THE FK DID THEY GET THE CLOTHES IF THEY SAID THAT THEY ONLY HAVE 1 UNIFORM....

Fed-Kun's army
Man this manga really is something else. President plays such a good straight man to the rabbits labor shenanigans. Funniest lines this chapter to me were " What Toxin!?" and "I'm so nervous I can't stop shaking!".

Dex-chan lover
Work cloths designed for the life span of the average moon bunny.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheStuffedUnicorn

I'm glad he's playing the straight man now. At first it was a little less lighthearted, but now it's clear he appreciates what they do, and doesn't mind their company. So he's just left to deal with their antics.

Users who are viewing this thread