Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 14 Ch. 123 - Words That I Couldn't Say Before

Fed-Kun's army
... for now I’m just sneak peeking... damn the art is evolving fast after 50 chapter, the mangaka Did a good job...

Dex-chan lover
It’s cool and all but like

Why y’all skipping the iruma clara chapters

You eat my dick and my balls with two hands. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
man the things to come look fun as fuck! he's got a master and he's properly learning how to use a weapon?, fucking nice

Group Leader
Someone said that is good for competition, pfff... Good for what? When everyone drops the translation for that stupidity we'll laught together.

And almost groups with an horrible edition (except /a/nonymous) and all is fine, but few months ago everyone was insulting wicked house for their translation. It's a free work, but it has to be some respect between scanlations, the spanish scanlattor community isn't that toxic. Why the hell are any rule about the groups like in the spanish webs? If you've an scanlation that works during 1-2 years (or 5 months) regularly in a manga, it can't be that anyone appears to "stole" you the manga, is disrespectful and demoralizing to the original scanlations...

someone in the comments said "107 why not 123" as a joke and the madlad did it

All of the asspain in these comments is fucking glorious, why do children get so bootblasted about spoilers kek. Well done /a/non.

🤣Wtf is happening why is there another group going after this manga? 😂

Anyone who has a problem with this behavior can just click the link to the group. Find the little button that says "Block" click on it, then you wont have to worry about them

Users who are viewing this thread