Fechippuru - Bokura no Innocent Love - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - New Year's Idiot Parade

Dex-chan lover
Man, hurry up, pls, with translation
there is so much drama in raws, this random girl, this childhood friend, their breakup (???) with Kotoka
, I really wanna know what's going on instead of guessing by looking at pictures 😭

Dem, flirting in the living room like that when Yunoki's family still there would really melt the surrounding lol, "Doc, I need my daily insulin injection NOW!"

Dex-chan lover
We’re already at first name basis now boys. Marriage is just one minute of handholding away.

Why didn't I think of that? Ofc the side characters in the manga are more prone to diabetes than us readers

I lmao when I saw the mom pretending to be asleep. Her reaction pretty much the same as mine. :)

Dex-chan lover
its legit fun when the mc or mcs of a story go against the established order and endup like one of the best at their genre, prime example this 2 perverts having one of the more wholesome relationships, or the thighs perevert hero, no one expected that manga to go that hard, but its still interesting after so many chapters, i want more mangas like these 2

Dex-chan lover
@MaleNagisa its called Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. 171 chapters translated till now

Users who are viewing this thread