Journey To The West - Ch. 77.5 - The Heavens Torn Apart, Two Sides Fight to the Death (Part 2)

I always hated the Deva before this. But now, uhhmm, I guess I'm gonna cheer for them?
If they win, they can now stop pursuing MC's party and perhaps help them return the dragon girl.
And maybe regret killing off MC's dragon family before.

Dex-chan lover
@azywrckt Nah, the Deva will either be wiped out by another 6-D chess move by the yet-unrevealed secret puppetmaster behind the whole mess or reduced to such an extent they wouldn't have the power to push into the Path of Demons to render any help. Besides, the Asuras are just waiting for this very opening. The Asura king was hiding something when he fought Wukong before. The storyline so far has been geared towards removing the really powerful players who could deus-ex the whole thing if given the chance. That's why Gautama is stuck in Asura kingdom.

Double-page supporter
God tgis series is so damn epic! I love it so muuuuuuuch!

@sssr I know it was just a wishful thinking in my part. The wouldn't be much development in the story if it went the way I just described. I mean Asura's still a big threat in the picture and their king is such a mystery when it comes to how smart he is. But he definitely is and vicious to boot too.
But I am thinking Gautama is there for a reason and he is the one who is gonna pull the 6D chess move just like how he had Sun Wokung pull out the longsword from the Asura Kingdom to help the Deva. Either that or he will die in a sacrificial way to help someone, maybe our heroes party. His role in the story so far definitely fits the bill of a significant yet sacrificial main/side character.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this is so hype, and it will get better, because Gautama is still making moves out there with the Asura!

Erlang Shen descending from the heavens will never get old in terms of coolness.

17342950.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread