Parallel Paradise - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - Eat Me!

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 how is Youta out in public with no disguise and the girls working to clear debris aren't going insane?

Thanks for the release.

@LordWind Right? The writer clearly fucked up. What an idiot for having such a massive plot point forgotten. Not only that but Youta literally put both his hands on that guardian girl and pussy didn't explode like the first bite into a gusher fruit snack.

Double-page supporter
Megumi plan is to blow herself up as soon as witch takes the first byte. If Youta undress megumin then the plan is exposed so mating in public is the least of her worries.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
ha ha, this will be fun, plus she reminds me so much of those Tanigawa Nico clone girls

Dex-chan lover
The prideful are who Galia likes to break the most. I don't think she'll be dissuaded.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Wait. Wasn't the first city (unless this is the first city, making it even odder) in disrepair because nobody knew how to fix things, now everyone can?

Also, sphincter?

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she the girl with the grenades stacked into her cloak? If she gets eaten, worm jester is in for for one hell of a stomach ache.

She probably doesn't want that secret revealed, which is probably why she is against mating. Aside from her apparent man hate.

Users who are viewing this thread